Probably The World’s
Largest Paper Marble Run!
Make your marble soar
through the tricks and tracks
of our paper rollercoaster!
The city with the world’s tallest building and the most luxurious hotel needs just one more thing: (probably) the world’s largest paper marble run! And we can’t do it without you!
Join us for a special series of workshops where you get to be the designer of this marble roller coaster. Anyone who joins us for a workshop gets to come back to OliOli® for free to play with the finished marble run.
Choose from over 10 exciting tricks and tracks to build and add to the arches and brackets of our giant paper marble run. Create and watch as your marble zooms through a loop, flies around a turn, or spins down a funnel.
This is a 1 hour workshop suitable for children aged 6+, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
View our workshop timetable and book your spot now!
Terms & Conditions:
- This ticket entitles:
- One child and one adult to participate in the workshop at the pre-selected time.
- One child and one adult to revisit OliOli® (for a 2 hour admission) once PTWLPMR is complete (ie., post October 21, 2018)!
- Workshop ticket does not include general admission to OliOli®
- Workshops are for children aged 6 and up. These are family workshops designed for parents and children to work together. Please contact OliOli® team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a younger child and would like to enroll them.
- Once the marble run is assembled, it becomes part of PTWLPMR – and can’t be taken home.
- Kindly note that the workshop slots are non-refundable and non-transferable – and that we won’t be able to reschedule them.
- The workshops will be held within the Community Room at OliOli®. You’re kindly requested to arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Please note that PTWLPMR is a temporary installation and will be removed by November 12, 2018. Consequently, the free revisit is only valid until that date.
- Children must be accompanied with an adult during their visit to OliOli®. Similarly, adults must be accompanied with a child to enter OliOli®.